Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 11 có đáp án

• 30/11/2021
  • 42 Câu hỏi
  • 254 Lượt xem

Trắc Nghiệm Hay giới thiệu đến các bạn Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 11 có đáp án. Tài liệu bao gồm 42 câu hỏi kèm đáp án thuộc danh mục Tiếng Anh 8 Mới Tập 2. Tài liệu này sẽ giúp các bạn ôn tập, củng cố lại kiến thức để chuẩn bị cho các kỳ thi sắp tới. Mời các bạn tham khảo!

3.0 6 Đánh giá
Cập nhật ngày

30/11/2021

Thời gian

45 Phút

Tham gia thi

5 Lần thi

Câu 10:

Choose the letter A, B, C or D to complete the sentences

“I will hand in my assignment to the teacher tomorrow.” Alan said to me.

A.  Alan told me that he would hand in his assignment to the teacher the next day.

B. Alan told me that he will hand in his assignment to the teacher the next day.

C.  Alan said me that he would hand in his assignment to the teacher the next day.

D. Alan told me that he would hand in his assignment to the teacher tomorrow.

Câu 13:

Read the passage below and decide whether the statements are TRUE or FALSE?

Inventions That Changes Our World

People have been inventing things for years. Paper was invented about 2,000 years ago. The wheel was invented more than 5,000 years ago. What would life be like without paper to write on or bikes to ride? Those inventions have made life easier.

Airplane

The Wright Brothers invented the first airplane in December 1903. That makes 2003 the 100th anniversary! Before the airplane was invented, most people traveled by cars, boats, and trains. Today, airplanes help people travel faster. How do airplanes help you?

Telephone

Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone in 1876. Before the telephone was invented, people kept in touch by writing letters or talking in person. Today the telephone makes it easier for people to talk to one another. How do telephones help you?

Automobile

The first four-wheeled gas-powered car was invented by Karl Benz in 1891. Before people had cars, they couldn’t travel easily. They walked or rode horses for short trips. They took trains or boats for long trips. Today cars are one of the main ways people travel. How do cars help you?

Computer

People worked for years to make the first computer. It was built in 1946. The first computer was called ENIAC. Today computers are an important part of many people’s lives. People use computers as tools to write, get information, and much more. How do computers help you?

Question: The wheel was invented more than 5 thousands years ago.

A. True

B. False

Câu 14:

People have been inventing things for years. Paper was invented about 2,000 years ago. The wheel was invented more than 5,000 years ago. What would life be like without paper to write on or bikes to ride? Those inventions have made life easier.

Airplane

The Wright Brothers invented the first airplane in December 1903. That makes 2003 the 100th anniversary! Before the airplane was invented, most people traveled by cars, boats, and trains. Today, airplanes help people travel faster. How do airplanes help you?

Telephone

Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone in 1876. Before the telephone was invented, people kept in touch by writing letters or talking in person. Today the telephone makes it easier for people to talk to one another. How do telephones help you?

Automobile

The first four-wheeled gas-powered car was invented by Karl Benz in 1891. Before people had cars, they couldn’t travel easily. They walked or rode horses for short trips. They took trains or boats for long trips. Today cars are one of the main ways people travel. How do cars help you?

Computer

People worked for years to make the first computer. It was built in 1946. The first computer was called ENIAC. Today computers are an important part of many people’s lives. People use computers as tools to write, get information, and much more. How do computers help you?

Question: Before the airplane was invented, people traveled around on foot

A. True

B. False

Câu 15:

Airplane

Telephone

Automobile

Computer

Question: Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone in 1876.

A. True

B. False

Câu 16:

Airplane

Telephone

Automobile

Computer

Question: Before the invention of automobiles, people walked or rode horses for long trips

A. True

B. False

Câu 17:

Airplane

Telephone

Automobile

Computer

Question: People use computers as tools to write, get information.

A. True

B. False

Câu 28:

Choose the letter A, B, C or D to complete the sentences with given words

Lucia/ said/ they/ be not/ going to/ the/ cinema/ that night.

A. Lucia said that they aren’t going to the cinema that night.

B. Lucia said that they wasn’t going to the cinema that night

C. Lucia said that they weren’t going to the cinema that night.

D. Lucia said that they hadn’t been going to the cinema that night.

Câu 29:

Science/ play/ important/ role/ our/ daily life.

A.  Science plays an important role on our daily life.

B.  Science plays an important role in our daily life.

C. Science plays the important role on our daily life.

D.  Science plays the important role in our daily life.

Câu 30:

I/ can’t/ imagine/ life/ without/ science/ technology.

A. I can’t imagine our life without science but technology.

B. I can’t imagine our life without science and technology.

C.  I can’t imagine our life without science so technology.

D.  I can’t imagine our life without science nor technology

Câu 31:

Viet/ said/ he/ would/ be doing/ experiment/ 10 o’clock/ following day.

A. Viet said that he would be doing a experiment at 10 o’clock following day.

B. Viet said he would be doing an experiment at 10 o’clock following day.

C. Viet said he would be doing a experiment at 10 o’clock the following day.

D. Viet said that he would be doing an experiment at 10 o’clock the following day.

Câu 32:

Parents/ not/ allow/ children/ play/ computer games/ long period of time.

A. Parents don’t allow children play computer games for a long period of time.

B. Parents don’t allow children playing computer games for a long period of time.

C.  Parents don’t allow children to play computer games for a long period of time.

D.  Parents don’t allow children played computer games for a long period of time.

Câu 33:

Rearrange the sentences to make meaningful sentences

Nuclear/ plants/ a lot of/ don’t/ power/ require/ space.

A. Nuclear power plants don’t require a lot of space.

B. Nuclear power a lot of plants don’t require space.

C. Nuclear power don’t require a lot of space plants

D. Nuclear plants don’t require a lot of power space.

Câu 34:

He/ that/ was/ a/ said/ robot/ hire/ he/ the/ going to/ following Saturday

A. He said that he was going to hire a robot the following Saturday.

B. He said that he was going to hire a following robot the Saturday.

C. He said he was going to hire that a robot the following Saturday.

D. He said that a robot was going to hire he the following Saturday.

Câu 35:

Wrong/ big/ decisions/ a/ in/ caused/ nuclear/ Chernobyl/ explosion.

A. Wrong decisions in a big nuclear explosion caused Chernobyl.

B.  Wrong caused decisions in Chernobyl a big nuclear explosion.

C. Wrong decisions in Chernobyl caused a big nuclear explosion.

D.  Wrong decisions in Chernobyl caused a big explosion nuclear.

Câu 36:

We/ before/ seen/ have/ Physical/ never/ this/ experiment.

A. We have never before seen this Physical experiment.

B.  We have never Physical experiment seen this before.

C. We have seen never this Physical experiment before.

D.  We have never seen this Physical experiment before.

Câu 37:

You/ keep/ you/ have/ want/ to/ stay/ to/ quiet/ here/ if.

A. You have to keep quiet if you want to stay here.

B. You have to want to keep quiet if you stay here.

C. You have to stay here if you want to keep quiet.

D. You have to keep quiet you if want to stay here.

Câu 38:

Rewrite sentences without changing the meaning

Peter said: “I will try to learn hard to pass the entrance exam.”

A. Peter said that he would try to learn hard to pass the entrance exam.

B. Peter told that he would try to learn hard to pass the entrance exam.

C. Peter asked that he would try to learn hard to pass the entrance exam.

D. Peter talked that he would try to learn hard to pass the entrance exam.

Câu 39:

It’s fascinating to watch science fiction movies.

A. Watch science fiction movies is fascinating.

B. Watching science fiction movies is fascinating

C. Watch science fiction movies is boring.

D.  Watching science fiction movies is boring.

Câu 40:

Thanks to technical advancements, we are having a more convenient life.

A. Our life would be more convenient if there were no technical advancements.

B. Our life would be less convenient if there were no technical advancements.

C. Our life would be more expensive if there were no technical advancements.

D. Our life would be less expensive if there were no technical advancements.

Câu 41:

I haven’t been to this gallery before.

A. I don’t like going to galleries.

B. This gallery is attractive.

C. Before going to this, I didn’t go to any other gallery.

D. This is the first time I have been to this gallery.

Câu 42:

My smart phone is so convenient that I bring it everywhere.

A. It is such a convenient smart phone that I bring it everywhere.

B. I bring my smart phone everywhere although it’s convenient.

C. My smart phone is not convenient enough for me to bring.

D. My smart phone is convenient so that I can’t bring it anywhere.

Chưa có bình luận

Đăng Nhập để viết bình luận

Thông tin thêm
  • 5 Lượt thi
  • 45 Phút
  • 42 Câu hỏi
  • Học sinh